Your Recruitment Specialists
With unparalleled VET and Education sector experience our team know the industry, having managed and worked with RTOs, GTOs and AACs for many years.
We understand what it takes to run a successful RTO. We understand the different roles within RTOs. Our experience means we understand the complex nature of the industry and the skills, knowledge and experience you are looking for in your staff.
What positions do we recruit?
Essentially, any role in an RTO. We have filled positions as:
- CEO / Managing Director
- General Manager
- RTO Manager
- Compliance Manager / Officer
- Employment Consultant
- Field Officer
- RTO Administrator
- IT Manager / Officer
Where do we recruit?
Anywhere across Australia, NZ and Pacific Islands. We have filled roles in:
- Gold Coast
- Port Augusta
- Papua New Guinea and many other locations
Your RTO Specialists’ philosophy is “To treat every client as an individual, working with them to achieve their goals.”
This is clearly demonstrated in the number of long term clients choosing to engage YRS to manage their staff search and recruitment projects. They recognise that solid, consistent recruitment processes ensure that they have the skills, experience and knowledge in their staff that they need to maintain a compliant, profitable business.
We charge a flat 8% of the first year’s guaranteed wage, for all recruitment projects.
What we do and What you get
Our processes ensure that we attract the best people in the market for your vacancy.
- We make sure that we have a solid picture of your business, culture and talent needs;
- A comprehensive Candidate Attraction Strategy is a part of every recruitment project;
- Applicant’s resumes are comprehensively screened by our consultant, making sure we do not miss talent excellence;
- We get to know candidates through a thorough screening process;
- You will receive regular reports on our progress including feedback on any barriers that we may detect that prevent attracting suitable candidates ;
- We monitor each recruitment project daily and make any necessary adjustments to our strategy ensuring you get the best result;
- Supervisory, management, executive candidates undertake a psychometric profile assessment providing a clear understanding of attitudes and behaviours ;
- You receive a comprehensive Candidate Report for each shortlisted applicant;
- We are available to sit on your interview panel as an objective 3rd party if desired;
- We will check two referees and provide comprehensive written reports;
In addition, if appropriate for the role we will include a National Police Check for the selected candidate. For Executive and senior roles we will also include validation of qualifications that are deemed as mandatory for the position.*
All YRS placements have a three month guarantee*.
Your YRS Consultant personally manages all aspects of your recruitment project. You are assured of the highest level of service and attention possible ensuring a consistent and focused approach.* Conditions apply – see our Terms of Business.
Your RTO Specialists’ recruitment service previously traded as K2 Recruitment.