Establishing and maintaining solid, reliable and secure IT systems is paramount for every RTO
Your RTO Tech Specialists offer a complete IT Consultancy
With many years of IT industry experience Your RTO Tech Specialists' understands not only the complexity of networking, security and systems generally, but also the realism of business needs and budgets.
Your RTO Tech Specialists' team also bring the unique perspective gained from time spent working within RTOs and GTOs. This means that they understand your business operations as well as the all important ASQA compliance requirements for web sites.
WWW dot com
An RTO’s web presence is paramount to their business and the Your RTO Tech Specialists build exceptional web sites (like this one). Designed from the ground up to our client’s needs, the sites are functional, attractive and importantly, economical.
Your RTO Tech Specialists web sites can be built complete with our unique Course Calendar as well as full integration with your Student Management System, giving your administration team more time and ensuring accuracy of data input to your system.
Our IT services don’t stop there. We can host your web site, maintain your systems and offer you the most secure remote access system on the market ensuring your off site staff can confidently access your data.
If you want to be able to access your network from anywhere without compromising on security let us help you put in place a plan that has been adopted by Australian Law Enforcement, Banks, Advertising Agencies, RTO's and anyone who thinks data and security are both important and need to go hand in hand.
A website plan just for you
Here at Your RTO Tech Specialists we believe in creating long term relationships with you, our clients. So instead of sending you an offer of package that might seem appealing now but could leave you wanting more in 3 months time we have taken a longer term approach to you and your online presence.
With minimal upfront cost and regular ongoing contact and support including reporting on traffic and compliance reviews you won't need to worry about your website anymore.
Your website would be developed on cutting edge architecture and be optimised for access on computer, laptop, tablet, phone or basically any device. Couple this with Australian based, highly robust, servers and your competition will be left for dust.
Sometimes ASQA requirements change, do you want the hassle of checking your website to make sure it complies, and even if you do who will make the changes for you and will they understand the importance of getting it right for your business? Let Your RTO Tech take care of this for you.
OK, you're intrigued, this sounds good, but how many thousands of dollars is this going to cost? We mentioned the long term plan earlier and this is where it can really benefit you. By joining one of our maintenance agreements you can both lower initial cost while still guaranteeing access to ongoing support, maintenance and currency in regards to compliance for your website.
Every project is different and every RTO has different needs, from integration with your LMS or SMS to how you list your courses online. We recognise your needs and will propose a solution that is tailored to Your RTO. If your marketing budget would prefer to spread the project cost out an option we have is a proportionate up front fee then an ongoing fixed maintenance agreement with instalments over 6, 12 or even 24 months.
The website itself will:
- be ASQA compliant
- be mobile device friendly (this is also referred to as being responsive)
- be easy to navigate
- be built by specialists with many years experience with both the web and the RTO industry
- be hosted on our fast and reliable local (everything is hosted in Australia) servers
- be built with the latest and most efficient web technologies available to us today
Each month you will get:
- 1 hour phone or email support to assist with content entry or any website related questions (more hours available if needs be, we can even do the data entry for you)
- Hosting on our 'markets best' servers
- Any alterations to the website to ensure it continues to meet ASQA compliance no matter the time it takes
- Regular backup that are located in a separate data centre to ensure that even in the event of a catastrophic event that your site can be restored as quickly as possible.
- So you get your new website built, it is compliant, it is kept up to date, it is hosted and if you have any questions you have access to our top level support and you know the person you get on the phone or the other of an email is Your Tech Specialist who will be the one doing the work for you.
If you require integration with your Student Management System let us know. There are many SMS on the market and each can interface with your website in a different way, ask us about yours and we can talk through the options.