Your Recruitment Specialists
With unparalleled VET and Education sector experience, our team knows the industry, having managed and worked with RTOs, GTOs and AACs for many years. RTO, GTO, AAC Recruitment is what we do having filled VET Sector jobs right across Australia and internationally.
We understand what it takes to run a successful RTO, GTO, AAC. We understand the different roles within the VET Sector. Our experience means we understand the complex nature of the industry and the skills, knowledge and experience you are looking for in your staff.
Your Recruitment Specialists’ philosophy is “To treat every client as an individual, working with them to achieve their goals.”
This is clearly demonstrated by the number of long term clients choosing to engage YRS to manage their staff search and recruitment projects. They recognise that solid, consistent recruitment processes ensure that they have the skills, experience and knowledge in their staff to maintain a compliant, profitable business.
What positions do we recruit?
Essentially, any role in an RTO, GTO or AAC. We have filled positions as:
• CEO / Managing Director
• General Manager
• RTO Manager
• GTO Manager
• AAC Manager
• Training Manager
• Education Director
• Compliance Manager / Officer
• Marketing Director/Manager
• Business Development Manager/Officer
• International Sales Manager
• Employment Consultant
• Field Officer
• Office Manager
• RTO Administrator
• IT Manager / Officer
Where do we recruit?
Anywhere across Australia, NZ and Pacific Islands. We have filled roles in:
• Gold Coast
• Port Augusta
• Papua New Guinea and many other locations
YRS Recruitment Fees
We charge an affordable flat fee based on the job salary band. This means you know exactly what the recruitment project will cost.
Call our team on 1300 973 741 to discuss your recruitment project.
What YRS Recruitment Does and What You Get
Our processes ensure that we attract the best people in the market for your vacancy.
• We make sure that we have a solid picture of your business, culture and talent needs
• A comprehensive Candidate Attraction Strategy is a part of every recruitment project
• Applicants’ resumes are comprehensively screened by our consultant, making sure we do not miss talent excellence
• We get to know candidates through a thorough screening process
• You will receive regular reports on our progress including feedback on any barriers that we may detect that prevent attracting suitable candidates
• We monitor each recruitment project daily and make any necessary adjustments to our strategy, ensuring you get the best result
• Supervisory, management, executive candidates undertake a psychometric profile assessment, providing a clear understanding of attitudes and behaviours
• You receive a comprehensive Candidate Report for each short-listed applicant
• We are available to sit on your interview panel as an objective 3rd party if desired
• We will check two referees and provide comprehensive written reports.
All YRS placements have a three or six month guarantee.*
Your YRS Consultant personally manages all aspects of your recruitment project. You are assured of the highest level of service and attention possible, ensuring a consistent and focused approach.
* Conditions apply – see our Terms of Business.